Tuesday 27 September 2011

Hiatus (no day listing)

This is  more for me than anything else....If anyone is watching and waiting with bated breath then at least this is a heads up. With work and with the course I've been doing online I haven't been doing much in the way of actual writing save for occasional brain storming. I've decided to go on hiatus until the new year...My plan is to pick it up on the day of the month in the new year that matches up with the day I'm on here and to really try to post daily as I originally intended to. I also mean to try and keep a hand written journal in case I do some writing but don't want to or cannot get on line...but for now I'll leave things as they are and come back to this in the new year (or the end of Dec. at the earliest). If anyone is reading then watch for me in the new year. :) I really want to keep this up I am just not writing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment