Thursday 4 August 2011

Day 16

Hmm...I'm at a loss for what to actually say today beyond posting my word counts. I suppose I could talk about how even constructive criticism can hurt and drive one to want to give up writing. I've seen it happen and have nearly been driven to give up myself. I am easily convinced that my writing is no good especially since i am not sure myself if my writing is publishing material.

I am glad to be writing again even if I'm not sure my writing is actually good. i wonder at times though if I should focus on other simpler storeis which I'd feel more comfortable about debuting with. Hmm...today it seems is one of those days where I can't think of a lot to muse on. Oh well...here's my word count:


Opening count: 3,450
Closing count: 4,200

No comments:

Post a Comment