Wednesday 10 August 2011

Day 18

I wanted to have this posted on Aug.9. Just missed it by a couple of minutes.

I can't believe how much I have written in one sitting. Of course it helps to have a full scene to lay out. Still, it feels good to get that much written. Not many incites or anything to add today it seems. A shame. It always feels good to get to a scene that has been waiting to be written down on the page. Hopefully I can keep this up for a while. I want to get the "first part" written and on to the part that I am both more interested in writing and which I consider more important. I hope I will be able to keep the first part but I'm still unsure if it's worth keeping or if it can even stand on it's own. Well once I have it written and worked into the main body of the story we shall see how things work. (Wow, that seems to be my mantra in this blog, doesn't. Oh well)

Opening wordcount: 5,206
Closing wordcount: 7.622

No comments:

Post a Comment