Saturday 6 August 2011

Day 17

Hmm...I'm stuck as to what to say today. I have finally gotten to a part in my main project that I have been trying to reach for a while. now if I can only get to the end of "part 1". I'm not even sure if I'm going to keep "part 1"...or at least all of it though. I am unsure if it really adds to the story. There is much that I want to explain so that the rest of the story makes sense but I'm not sure if, considering it's length, it is worth keeping or is interesting enough for peopel want to read. Bleh...I should print off what I have and see if I get board reading it. XD Maybe i should finish it first and then see what I think. Well at least I'm writing. This is good. Now if I can only keep it up. 


Opening count: 4,200
Closing count: 5,206

No comments:

Post a Comment