Thursday 14 July 2011

Day 9 - on to important things

...well sort of. Finally got some writing done in my main project which is a yay (and why the word count is so high today)...but i jumped to the bottom.

opening count: 160,452

I have been thinking lately of scenes which play out much later in what I have been thinking of my "second part" of the story though I'm not sure if that's how things will end up or not. I wanted to try to get some of that worked out and see if my block in the first part will resolve itself. Often such things do. If not I may hve to force the matter, which I hate...I really do. I don't like that I jumped ahead, mainly since it is hard to publish something when the first part isn't finished. Oh well...we do what we do. Sometimes it works. At least. I'm writing. hopefully things will lead to more.

((maybe at the end of August I should add up the word counts and see what I come up with. :D See if I've written enough to be 50,000. Not sure if I'll be able to do NaNo this year. But that is a topic for another post.

closing count: 161,800

No comments:

Post a Comment